We are a full-service optometric practice accepting new patients.
Click the titles below to expand the topic and read more information about our services.
- Complete eye examinations by appointment
- Emergency eye care for minor injuries and infections
- Refraction testing for eyeglasses
- Testing for glaucoma, cataracts and other eye health conditions
- Fitting contact lenses
- Opthalmic referral and co-management as needed for patients with cataracts, and lasik
- Computerized peripheral vision testing, retinal photography, and glaucoma diagostic testing
- Glaucoma is treated here.
- Emergency care is provided for all our current patients 7 days a week.
- If you have an injury or infection, please call ASAP to allow us to set an appointment time during regular office hours.
- If your emergency is during the evening or on the weekend and you are unable to reach one of us, please go directly to the out-patient at the hospital.
Emergency care during the evening and on the weekend is limited to ocular emergency – injury or infection of the eye – only. This does not include repair of broken eyeglasses or replacement of contact lenses. Please call us during regular office hours for help with these issues.
- Large selection of more than 700 fashion frames and safety frames for all budgets
- Fill outside precriptions for eyewear, also repair and adjustments
- High quality single vision, bifocal, trifocal and no-line lenses (Varilux®)
- Optical shop open 7:30AM to 4PM Monday thru Friday
- Plastic, high-index, poly or glass lenses with many tints (such as PGX and Transitions®) and other options such as Crizal®, glare-free.
- Fitting and dispensing all types of contact lenses, including toric, bifocal and colored
- Next day delivery available if ordered by 1PM on most lenses
- All major brands, such as Accuvue, Focus, Ciba Vision, B & L, and more
- Our Complete Eyewear Line starts as low as $110 for both frame and clear plastic lenses with scratch coating.
- Bifocal frame and lenses start at $130.
- Choose from over 150 different styles and colors for children and adults, including rimless, metal and plastic frames.
- Many options available including no-line bifocals, Transitions®, poly and high index lenses and glare-free lenses (Crizal®) for additional fees.